Helium's most recent letter to me, with my responses interspersed.

1. NateSean profile image85
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

> Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:15:45 +0000
    > From: content@helium.com
    >  Subject: Helium has deleted one of your articles

I don't care.

> We’re writing to inform you that we have removed your article written to the title, "What to know before joining the Army." Your article is inserted below.
    > Your article was deleted because it was off-topic to the title chosen.
    > Correct placement of your article will help you gain exposure and earnings. Please consider resubmitting to an existing title that would make a better fit or initiate a new title group by resubmitting this article via the "Write" button in the top navigation bar.

I published that article a few years ago and you just now came to the conclusion that it was off topic to the title chosen. Congratulations. You lack the cognitive functioning required to win a game of "One of these things is not like the other".
    > We regret that this step was necessary,

I could give less than a rat's bare pink poop shoot.

but Helium is trying to improve every day to become the number one publishing site for freelance writers. It’s our belief that this step contributes to success for everyone.
    > If you have any questions regarding this message, please write to content@helium.com and include this message.

And if you ever need to be reminded of how much more efficient my two year-old nephew is at spotting something that doesn't belong, please feel free to e-mail me again.

> Thank you for your understanding.

Kindly F- off.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe if you post this stuff of yours on helium, they will enjoy it more.

1. Dorsi profile image91
        Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

good one.