HubPages Ads Program Payment Options

1. 0
    Suramya.Kposted 5 years ago

Until now, only PayPal is accepted as the payment option for the HubPages ads program. The problem with this for me is that PayPal accounts in my country don't allow to accept payments. I've already started HP ads and have made quite a few bucks.
    I want to know if HubPages will have any other payment options, any rumor or pre-declarations about that? If HubPages won't do that, please advise me what should I do next? Should I
    1. Wait for PayPal to change their rules for my country Nepal 
    2. Should I discontinue HP ads in my hubs (I know all the accrued revenue will be lost, I'm unlikely to do this option though)??

All replies appreciated!!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I suppose you knew what you accepted when signing up. There are several possible solutions:
    - HubPages may eventually offer alternatives (not likely);
    - You may be able to upgrade your PayPal account;
    - There may be third-party providers that will allow you to receive PayPal payments for a fee;
    - You can eventually sell your HubPages account.

All of these possible solutions are speculative. My point is that it may be worthwhile continuing while fully exploring all options.

1. 0
      Suramya.Kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think I'll continue with HP ads, I'm skeptic about HP adding any new payment options but I'm optimistic about new PayPal rules though. Thanks!