Keyword Tool

1. 0
    Digsposted 5 years ago

When using the Keyword Tool, selected words or phrases are rated low, medium or high competitively.  Are the words or phrases with a low competive rating more desirable for use in a title or those with a high rating?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Digs,
      Instead of looking at the competition, we recommend looking at the Monthly Global numbers.  Finding keywords that are between 400 and 40,000 pageviews a month is the best.  You can have multiple keywords in your title that can increase those numbers.  It is really important to have a title that is engaging and lets your reader know what your Hub is about, i.e., not just a keyword stuffed title!  I like using the keyword tool to give me ideas on other things to write about in my Hub.  Using keywords in your title, subtitles and text will always help, but the most important thing is to write a Hub that is better than the other search results out there.  If you have any more questions about the keyword tool or anything else HubPages, check out our Learning Center!  Good luck!

1. 0
        Digsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Robin,

Great information--thanks much.