jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Hub about how to use Alcohol-Flag or Not? Not sales, but encourages..

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

While Hub Hopping I have a Hub on screen that shows how to use alcohol in recipes. Using the Alcohol is one of the 2 main objectives of the hub.
    When I hit flag, it only list possible violations for Alcohol or Tobacco Sales.
    Is this a "Gray area" description? Isn't advocating the Use of Alcohol also a TOS, not just with HP, but Adsense???

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You would think if the recipe is 1. 'Pour beer in glass' 2. 'Drink'- but if it is a recipe that just includes alcohol as an ingredient,  I see no reason to flag?

Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is why I am asking in forum. If it was just one recipe using an additive like most cooking. But this hub and the named recipes is "basically" an alcohol recipe as the main objective, so it would encourage the use of alcohol.
        I am hoping Staff can make clear the TOS on this type of use with Alcohol. If that is OK to use in the way this hub uses it, I could think of a lot of quick hubs to make just like this one.

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
          Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jason. "That" was helpful.

2. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Use of alchohol in cooking - and you think it should be flagged?

Your time would be better spent on the accounts with loads of spun together same material and the spam that HP still allows to get published without witch-hunting cookery hubs.

No, this recipes list has No cooking. You get Drunk from these recipes I found.
      And I do not witch hunt.

1. recommend1 profile image71
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You said in your OP that it shows how to use alchohol in recipes !  make your mind up.

That is why I wanted clarification, before I made up my mind. I don't just make assumption about people in forums.
          Jason just posted a link. Thanks Jason for that.
          See...that kind of response was helpful.

2. Jason Menayan profile image59
          Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think he meant cocktail recipes, not cooking recipes. (Either is OK, though)

working