jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

More customization of hub features

1. profile image0
    vikramshantiposted 6 years ago

There should be more features. For example , when a hub is rejected
    hubpages should specifically point it out about the errors to fix.

Vikram

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The errors are pointed out - the reason for unpublishing the hub is posted in the black box at the top of the hub. You can click it for a more in detailed reason.

1. Amanda Severn profile image92
        Amanda Severnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One of my hubs was recently unpublished for being 'overly promotional'. The reason given highlighted problems with 'affiliate links'. I don't knowingly use any affiliate links other than amazon and ebay, but just in case, I went through and deleted EVERY link in the text including Wikipedia type links. My hub remains unpublished. This is just a guessing game. A very boring guessing game.

1. Simone Smith profile image88
          Simone Smithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you submitted your Hub for review keep in mind that moderators must have time to review it before it can be republished smile

1. Amanda Severn profile image92
            Amanda Severnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I realise that now, but you can't imagine how many expletives my computer had thrown at it as I deleted, re-submitted, deleted, re-submitted, etc.etc. I've now had a conversation with Jason on another thread, and hope this will be resolved soonish. I'm confident that there are no offending links on the hub now, because there are now no links at all!

1. WryLilt profile image87
              WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

After the first time you submit, there should be a message at the top of the hub, letting you know it's been submitted and you need to wait for further moderation.

working