jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Flagging tool error - "2 or more links"

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

The flagging tool has a mistake.  If you click "overly promotional", the description says "2 or more links...." instead of "more than 2 links..."

This has led at least one Hubber to flag a whole lot of Hubs with only 2 links to the same website, which will only waste the moderators' time.

2. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

Bump!
    It has not been fixed yet!

3. Marisa Wright profile image93

Thanks Michael!

1. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome Marisa. This "error" in the overly-promotional flag explanation will only cause more confusion and More Work for HP. It should be quickly fixed if not by now.

1. Norah Casey profile image80
        Norah Caseyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would you mind emailing me directly with an example link, please? I thought we had fixed this yesterday.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93

Oops!  I must confess I didn't check myself when Michael said it was still a problem. Looks like it's fixed now, thanks.

No worries, it was a strange bug that was only appears in hubs using RSS feeds. Let us know if it pops up again, or if you notice any other inaccurate warnings on your hubs.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Eh, what?  It wasn't on my Hub, it was on the flagging tool in the Hub Hopper.

Sorry, I realize I didn't make that clear in my OP.

Oh, I apologize! You were very clear in your OP, I'm not sure how I misread your report. Sorry!

1. Michael Willis profile image76
            Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is what I was referring to also Norah. The Hub Hop. I hope it is fixed now also. Thanks!

working