jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Editing Old Hubs

1. smanty profile image72
    smantyposted 5 years ago

By going back and editing my old hubs, will my hubscores improve? If I go back and add pictures, revise some of my writing, and add new information, can this increase my hubscores and my traffic to those hubs?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A higher Hubscore will not result in increased traffic.    Increased traffic will improve your Hubscore.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well put.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It may, especially if the changes bring more traffic.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc

3. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

Hubscore fluctuates a lot and HP uses complex method to calculated hubscore. Wry has great link shown, so I will not repeat it here.

One thing helps is traffic and how active you are. My hubscore went high as 95 and low as 74 in past week. Now it moving upwards slowly. However, It does not impact your earning, traffic does.

Good luck.

1. smanty profile image72
      smantyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I was thinking of my hubscore for each hub though. Will these numbers fluctuate as I change each hub?

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes. Each hub's score works individually of the others, for the most part. As mentioned above, the more traffic you get the higher your score will go, too.

2. profile image0
        cookingdivaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Smanty,

Yes, it should change. Add images, appropriate video capsules and more text modules should make difference along with traffic.

You can use twitter and stumble upon to bookmark your each hub. I am bit lazy but it does work whenever I tried it.

working