jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

HP Ad Program Payment Date

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

What date does the Hubpages ad program pay approximately? I reached payout in April, and checked my paypal, but have not received payment yet. I think I recall someone saying they were paid on the 20th or 21st.

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

It was the 20th for me, but I'm thinking that now as the "waves" of people signed up went along; there might be the chance it won't arrive that early.  With something this new, I'm not going by that one month. (I'd like to see it show up before the end of the world, or whatever is supposed to be happening, on the Saturday.   lol )

(Oops.  After I posted this, and did a few other things, I went to my e.mail.  Apparently, it's the 20th this month too.   smile  )  (I'm still not automatically assuming that's necessarily written in granite yet, though.)

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I got paid today.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
        Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too.

4. Shilo  Eagle profile image69
    Shilo Eagleposted 5 years ago

What happens when you have multiple accounts?  Are they all combined or each ID is paid out separately when you reach your threshold?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Separately.

5. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I got paid! smile I guess I asked the question to early. smile

6. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Yes, I got my first payment today as well.  Now if I can just remember how to get it out of paypal! smile

David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you can do it three ways. Check, transfer to bank, and a paypal card or something.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've used the transfer before, selling on eBay.  It's just been a while.  Shoot, it took me an hour or more to log in to set up for HPads as I had forgotten name, password, everything!

2. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may want to get the "trusty" PayPal debit card.  Your account has to be a "business" or "premier" account (or something), and there are some extremely minor charges involved; but I love it. 

Also, I happened to discover that there's a "Green Dot" Visa  (there's a bunch of different kinds of Green Dot cards), and one is specifically aimed at getting money to and from Pay Pal.  I don't know more about it, but I did see that when I was looking through some of gift cards etc. at CVS.

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't really know what kind of account I have; I've had it ever since paypal got popular on eBay.  No problem, though - I looked and can just transfer it directly to my bank account.

2. David 470 profile image87

@Lisa HW ,Wait you mean you can not normally request a paypal debit card?

1. Lisa HW profile image82
            Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It was awhile ago when I signed up, but there was a basic account that was free and apparently the kind a lot of people have for Internet shopping, etc.  Then there was a "premier" or "business" account. I haven't looked lately, but at the time I'd first signed up for shopping reasons and had a basic account.  They offered the debit card with the "business" account. Since I'd started being paid by one writing site or another I decided to go with the business/premier account and get the debit card.  The minor fees associated with some of the PayPal transactions are really minor.  There's no charge for using the debit card with purchases.

Maybe they've since changed and now offer the card to everyone.  That's not how it was when I signed up for the card a couple of years ago.

I seen an option for it, but not sure if premier or business account is required.

7. sabrebIade profile image83
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

Got paid here too today.

working