jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Bing Rerwards Program

1. 0
    4youreyesposted 5 years ago

Has anyone joined the Bing rewards program or know anything about it ? If i understand it right they give you points for using there search engine and allowing them to track where you have searched. The clicks will give you points that you can redeem for merchandise, gift cards ect.

1. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have not, though I do like Bing.  I had no idea of this program and am interested in looking into it.  Do you have a link you could post here, 4youreyes?  I'd appreciate this.
      Thanks so much!

1. 0
        4youreyesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I found it on the bing homepage here is the link http://www.bing.com/rewards/signup/web? … _40711_1x1 please let me know if the link works and what you think of the program Thanks !

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only available in the US. Grrrr!

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I can't see anything on how much you earn for a search.  A scrabble game costs nearly 3000 points, and you get 250 for joining, but what then?  1 point per search?  It would take me 10 years to earn anything!

1. andromida profile image76
      andromidaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I suspect even more than 10 years smile

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I hate Bing.   It just seems to me like they bombard you with a bunch of stuff that clutters whatever you're there for.  Just now I went to the link to see what the rewards thing is, and you get to this page that makes you think, "What the heck is all this junk here?"   mad  Maybe it's just me.  Bing just "makes me mean" whenever I go to it.  lol   (which is pretty much never)

4. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

Well, you silly naysayers smile, I think I'll check it out anyhow.  I will see if what you say is true!  If so, shame on me...smile