jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Happy, but always want more

1. Dianemae profile image87
    Dianemaeposted 6 years ago

I'm happy with my hub score of 90 to 92 and okay with hubs between 55 - 82. I would like to increase that score. Is this done with more links and other stuff? I only add pictures.

1. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Diannemae.smile
      I took a look at your hub on pain. It was very good.

Hubscore and profile score is partly related to how many hits you are getting, so indirectly selecting the right keywords, (that people use to search Google) will help with both in my experience.
      More capsules, a video or two also help.

Dianemaeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Capsules and a video are two things I haven't read up on yet.  I quess the only capsules I do are the text and the photos. I will take one at a time.  Thanks for the insight.

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

As they constantly change and I can see no way of controlling the changes (others might have more insight into the ways and means) I stopped noticing it after a while. I put it in the same category as the weather - beyond my control as far as I am aware.

To be even more honest, sometimes when I do notice a hub that is doing well viewing wise has dropped in score and one that is dragging its heels has risen in score I find the numbers less than useful.

Dianemaeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you.I'm still working on understanding the ins and outs.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This link from the learning centre may  help:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc

working