jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How to maintain the top ranking of your hub and stop it from dropping?

1. tnvrstar profile image78
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

My article "funny computer tricks" search it in google and it used to come at top. It used to bring 100+ views regularly. But now it seems new articles are getting top of my article and my hub is getting down. I have tried to add and edit the hub but it's not working. How can we maintain the good ranking of our hub? does anyone have any idea?

2. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

There is no sure fire way of maintaining ranking, however, back-linking regularly(2-3 daily, high PR) will help you to stay floating near the top spot.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

When did it start going down? Panda hit on February 23 and since then many hubbers have found their hubs dropping like a stone.

4. suziecat7 profile image81
    suziecat7posted 5 years ago

Mine have sunk since Panda. Hopefully it won't last forever.

5. Pamela99 profile image85
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I have had the same problem since Panda and I have added information, pictures, etc. Even new hubs that have a lot of viewers start out with extra low ratings and take a long time for the Hub score to rise.

6. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Even for high-ranking hubs page views are very low now.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is a very broad statement, which I don't believe to be accurate.

2. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You'd have to define low page views. My top hub gets 500 views a day and I saw mention in another post today of someone getting over 1,000 views on a hub still.