jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Finally getting Amazon sales

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I had my last amazon sale in January this year and nothing for 3 months of February, March and April. Finally this month I have sold 3 items on Amazon and made some money. I think this is encouraging. What about others, Are you seeing any improvement in Amazon sales this month?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Nope, since Panda my Amazon has tanked. In Dec/Jan I was averaging 50-100 sales a month, now I'm lucky to get 20-30.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wry, was it you speculating that HPads might hurt Amazon?  If so, did you ever come to a conclusion?

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope that wasn't me. I personally think the traffic loss and the fact that so many of my Amazon hubs got unpublished at various stages impacted me more than the HP adverts. Then again who knows. It's all speculation at this point.

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you, although none of mine got unpublished.  My decent sales continued for a month after turning HPads on anyway, so I've put it down to loss of traffic.  Particularly traffic to sales hubs; that seems nearly nonexistent now.

3. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

Sid,

Good for you, congratulations!. I had a few amazon sales (actually better then adsense money)but right now, everything is standstill.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Nope.  Feb and even march were good, with around 30 or so sales.  April about 10 and 6 so far this month.

5. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Good for you Sid!  I was having a storming month on Amazon in February, but it has slowed right down since then.  But it is my product hubs that have taken the biggest hit traffic wise

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Yeah congratulations Sid!

My Amazon seems to have picked up a bit this month - 100 sales so far.

1. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go Izzy!

7. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Sid. I had a few but not too many since the change. However, I am getting a few clicks but my click thru rate is poor at the moment. I believe it will get better in time.

8. smanty profile image73
    smantyposted 5 years ago

Congrats! I actually stopped posting amazon products on my hubs a little bit ago. After reading this, I think I may go back and post some products on my newer hubs. Thanks!

working