jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

money$$

1. Pamela Sarzana profile image61
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 5 years ago

Does anyone here make any real money? other than a few dollars a month ..if that?

1. mdshahalam03 profile image60
      mdshahalam03posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No dear. even i can not make money here.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

While things don't seem to be as flush as they were before the Google Panda update, there are people making more than a few dollars per month here, myself included.

3. esoedjiarto profile image60
      esoedjiartoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It takes planning and practice are consistent if you really want to make money from here.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
        PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

An ability to write English and understand English grammar is also useful.

4. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Pamela, people who make money aren't going to post it in the forums are they!
      I just took at one of your hubs (kyacking). There are some very good hubs about how to make money at hp's already written. I would suggest you take a look at them and try to improve. Go through the Hp's FAQ and try altering your technique. I would look at hubs that have ideas on how to format the layout. You need a strong introduction of around 400 words and then tell the reader about each one of the products your trying to sell.
      You can earn money here but it takes time, patience and an ability to learn from others.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

There are a small amount that do, but that number seems to be shrinking all the time.  Generally speaking you need to write a lot of hubs (hundreds) and use very good SEO, I believe.

Hubpages still doesn't seem to be improving in terms of search engine traffic.  :-(

3. Pamela Sarzana profile image61
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 5 years ago

I know diversification (whew) is good but there are only so many hours in the day.  We all still have to pay bills , feed the dog and the cat, go to the grocery store,etc,etc.

4. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago

What you learn from here is more worthy than the money you earn here. Well, at least in my case. smile

Best Regards

working