jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to add links to my hub - Please can someone help me?

1. 60
    Bessposted 8 years ago

I'm new to this and would like to use my hub pages for links to my website for SEO purposes. Please can someone help me out by explaining how to do this. I tried to use HTML but it didn't work.

Many thanks,

2. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

1. All your hubs should have NO MORE than a total of 2 (two) links to a single domain/website unless its to hubpages domain or non profit sites like wikipedia.

2. First write your text in MS word, add links in MS word, then copy and paste your text. Simple.

1. Lissie profile image86
      Lissieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Or you can use the link capsule

3. Max Slater profile image60
    Max Slaterposted 8 years ago

How do you get the option of a link capsule?

4. paulthomas500 profile image61
    paulthomas500posted 8 years ago

option to insert a link capsule is available with the rest of the capsules on the right side of the edit page

5. hglick profile image84
    hglickposted 8 years ago

In order to insert a link into your text, first you need to edit your text. Then you need to shade the text that you want to use as a hyperlink and put your cursor over the link icon (looks like a chain link). You will see the words "insert/edit link" appear.  You click on the link icon and a little box will open up. for your Link URL. You put in the link URL and chose a "target" which is either  "open link in the same window" OR "open link in a new window". You then click on "insert" and you are done