jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

profile name

1. padox2u profile image60
    padox2uposted 5 years ago

My hub profile name is padox2u but in email my profile name is harry..For applying adsense is there any problem as different profile name...??? plz tell me....

2. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Your profile address for your Adsense application is: http://hubpages.com/profile/padox2u

You'd need to apply with your real name and address for the rest.

However since you're in the Indian/Asian section you'd likely need six months of quality work before your application will be accepted.

1. padox2u profile image60
      padox2uposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks....Is that mean  my hub profile name should be my real name as given in my email id...???

1. WryLilt profile image85
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, your hub name has nothing to do with your real name. Some people use their real names but that isn't wise to do online.

You can use any profile name (that you own) along with any email address as long as you use your real name when they ask for it and your real address.

However you can only have one Adsense account per physical address.

1. 0
          Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A person can only have one AdSense account no matter how many addresses they have.

1. WryLilt profile image85
            WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, thanks for that clarification.

You can have ONE adsense account per person/people and ONE adsense account per physical address. So if you and your brother both live together and both write online you'd need to share an account.

2. padox2u profile image60

Thanks...WE.

2. padox2u profile image60

Many  many  thanks WryLilt....

working