jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can i start seeing my earning

1. nwamoney profile image59
    nwamoneyposted 5 years ago

Hello i am new here, i just sign up and have done all the PayPal and other but the Google adsense is not complete how can i do that because it is saying it is not less than six month.so should i wait?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As I replied to Downpour, if you live in certain countries, you have to wait six months, create a good portfolio of writing, and apply again.

That means you won't earn anything from HubPages for your first six months.  You can't be part of the HP Ads program if you don't have Adsense.

However, Hubs don't generally earn much in their first six months anyway, so that's not too much of a problem.

What is a problem is your Hubs. The Hub you've written is far too short, does not contain any useful information and is not well set out.  HubPages is not a place to make blog posts.  If you want to make money, you need to write longer Hubs (at least 400 words), giving useful information that people are searching for on Google.

2. downpourofwords profile image60
    downpourofwordsposted 5 years ago

Hi there....Welcome to hubpages.

what is not less than 6 months? While signing up for Google adsense, you will be asked to enter various information based on which your application will be accepted/rejected. It took 2 days for my Google adsense account to be approved.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you in America?  That's the difference.

For writers in certain countries, Google imposes a waiting period of 6 months.  Nwamoney may be in one of those countries.

3. heshamtecom profile image60
    heshamtecomposted 5 years ago

Go to google.com/adsense and give a try, I think this 6 months period applies only to certain countries