jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

how do i draw more traffic to my hubs?

1. 61
    laythinkerposted 5 years ago

What is the technique to draw more traffic to my hubs?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Write  in areas that don't have a lot of competition. For instance writing about something like "health" means you're up against thousands of websites. If you try something like "looking after your bones after 50" you're more likely to rank well in Google.

Also, remember that it can take several weeks for your hubs to rank well in Google. And the older they get, the more traffic they get.
    My best hub which now gets over 500 views a day, started out getting just a handful for months.

3. downpourofwords profile image60
    downpourofwordsposted 5 years ago

I posted this reply to another hubber's question. Hope this is helpful in driving some decent traffic to your hubs.

1. Focus on keyword strength
    2. Target niches which are famous
    3. Have a minimum of 300-500 words for first few hubs
    4. Do not expect too much traffic in the first 15 days
    5. Add pictures which are relevant to the topic
    6. Use the tags feature in hubpages to help search engines find your hub via keywords in your hub and the tags provided
    7. Keep reading and commenting on other people's stuff so that they get back to your hubs and a mutual camaraderie ensues.

<link snipped>

4. DIYweddingplanner profile image91
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

And don't post a link to your hub in the forums. smile

1. brandonhart100 profile image82
      brandonhart100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol, there ya go

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I found that since I started using twitter, digg, reddit and stumbleupon my traffic has increased enormously. I tweet as often as I can and post my links to facebook and myspace frequently using the share option at the buttom of the hub.

5. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Well I use to know but to be honest I do n't have a clue how to do that now.

6. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Basically, write stuff people want to read, and they will find it.  IMHO any tricks and techniques are a distant second to this.