jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Just want to let you guys know

1. Rossimobis profile image41
    Rossimobisposted 5 years ago

I just want to let you guys know that i am working on my first film,it is a documentary film and my stay in hubpages contributed to the film because hubpages helped me discover my sound ability in story telling though i have always loved writing but discovering hubpages enabled me to discover myself and the result is now something so inspiring,not just written stories,iluustared with pictures anymore but i have actaully found a place where i belong.

About the film,it is acuatlly a documentary film about Haiti, what life seems like over there after almost a year and half after the devastating earthquake that crippled the Island and most importantly where most of the funds given to Haiti after the quake was chanelled to. The film will enable viewers understand something new about Haiti,its victories,struggle and failures.

Due to be released in July and your support will be appreciated.

1. SMOMarketingWiz profile image60
      SMOMarketingWizposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great. It is a nice thing to create a documentary film.

2. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 5 years ago

Wow that sounds amazing!  I too have appreciated Hubpages for it is here I have explored writing and met really wonderful people!  Wishing you all the best in your documentary film!  smile

3. celebritie profile image75
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

This is such an inspirational project, starting a film documentary is a wonderful contribution too!

4. DonnaCSmith profile image82
    DonnaCSmithposted 5 years ago

5. Ms Chievous profile image81
    Ms Chievousposted 5 years ago

Awesome!  Please keep us posted on your film!

6. Rossimobis profile image41

Point of correction

I just saw the error in my note..Illustrated not iluustared and Release per say

I will do just that MS Chievous and thanks to all of you who made out time to post a comment here.

7. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

This is my first chance at seeing your post. So, with that said- Congrats! smile I hope things turn out like you want them. smile

8. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

That sounds like a very worthwhile documentary, I look forward to reading it. smile

9. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

AMAZING.  Congratulations and good luck!

10. Rossimobis profile image41

Thank you comrades,i will keep you guys informed.