Please critique this Hub

1. Cathy I profile image78
    Cathy Iposted 5 years ago

I have written a new Hub, and I personally think that the Hub Score is lower than expected. I have included appropriate videos in this Hub to make it more useful and appealing to readers.

I would like some feedback on how it could be enhanced to attract a higher score.

I also notice that my scores fluctuate and I am not sure why.  Does the score dip if you publish the same article elsewhere?

Thanks much

1. kschang profile image90
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Quick reactions

1) Not long enough

2) You didn't quite discuss the effects of forgiveness on oneself. Not enough, at least. One paragraph is not enough.

3) Forgiveness from WHAT? You need to discuss that too. I know it'll be different for everybody, but go over a couple scenarios.

4) The quotes should be a side bar of some sort.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

At less than 500 words, it is a bit on the short side. If you ever lengthen it, that won't hurt; but it does meet the requirements for a quality hub currently.

It has only been published for 2 days, so it is too early to predict what its score will ultimately be. Traffic to the hub and positive feedback from readers may cause it to rise.

If your hub was published elsewhere on the Internet prior to it being published here, it can be unpublished by moderators, since duplicate content is not allowed. If it is subsequently published elsewhere, this may hurt its score.