jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

What do you LOVE about HubPages?

1. SuccessfromHome profile image72
    SuccessfromHomeposted 5 years ago

I'm new but everyday I find out more about HubPages and that's what I love!

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to you and I hope you stay and enjoy the site. As earnest said this is a great platform to write from, despite panda hubpages will help a lot in promoting your work without much backlinking provided you have done your keyword research correctly.
      Also there are many people here with years of experience who will help you if you have a problem. The forums are a great place to participate in, just find the right category that your interested in and join in.

If you have a question you will normally find that it has been asked before so check out hubpages FAQ section to see if you can find the answer there, if not try asking.

Finally there are some hubbers who occasinally let off steam by "barking" very loudly but don't worry they don't bite, well not very often anyway.

Good luck to you

2. andycool profile image69
      andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP! I'm here for no philanthropic purposes but my only goal is to make smart money! Finally that's started to happen, and that's why I love HubPages!

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Welcome! smile
    Hubpages is above all else, a good learning platform for writers be they learning to write or old hands learning to write for the internet.

The tools here help us to build magazine style articles on a broad range of subjects, with photos, video's and more.

It is a good place to write on anything that interests you, and to enjoy the wonderful community as well.
    Have fun! smile

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Plus, there a lot of hot guys here with great personalities - like Earnest!

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You get back to writing that book Habee! lol

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't have time - too busy working on my cooking/recipe site!

1. earnestshub profile image87
          earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just went to your site. I just stared at the food pictures rotating before my eyes and had to run out to buy food! I will be back, the site looks fantastic!

1. habee profile image90
            habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Earnest! I'm really enjoying experimenting with new recipes and tweaking old ones!

1. SubmissionWork profile image59
              SubmissionWorkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Boy I am also foodie habee ... please confirm is this your website -

http://bestamericanfood.net/

4. downpourofwords profile image61
    downpourofwordsposted 5 years ago

I love hubpages for its dynamic nature and its simplicity. I love hubpages because of the enthusiasm displayed by the hubbers. Everyone is so upbeat and willing to read and share their views on other's hubber's work. And moreover, we get paid for doing what we love - writing. I have posted a hub related to my perception of "writer's block". I feel more and more keen to pour down my thoughts after joining hubpages.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like the simplicity of it too.

5. downpourofwords profile image61
    downpourofwordsposted 5 years ago

This question made me ponder a bit and I decided to write a poem on the same. I just love hubpages currently. Been 12 days here and I have loved every moment of my existence. Great site HP moderators and web designers and developers and testers and marketing team.

Below is the link for my poem:

http://hubpages.com/hub/I-Love-Hub-Pages

6. Ddraigcoch profile image81
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

I would have to say a few things. Other hubbers are very supportive and guide a newer writer very well. Thank you to them, I am still in need of them.
    I always find a hub that can lift me up when my mood is down. And I love the variety. I have learnt priceless information on here.

7. b4murray profile image61
    b4murrayposted 5 years ago

The friendly hubbers who are willing to help the less experienced like me...
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4452348_f248.jpg

8. SubmissionWork profile image59
    SubmissionWorkposted 5 years ago

I love Hubpages because -

# Awesome and easy to start
    # Helpful members
    # Great resource for almost everything
    # You get easily addicted to it.
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5085985.jpg

working