jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (19 posts)

How can i increase Traffic?

1. AKN-London profile image61
    AKN-Londonposted 5 years ago

I join hubpages two months ago and published 8 hubs so far and my target is to publish 10 hubs every month and now i want to increase traffic to make money through Google Adsence! Any ideas how to increase traffic? Thanks

1. andycool profile image71
      andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are two routes:

1. Write good quality hubs on solid topics and be a prolific hubber. Don't waste time for keyword research and backlinking stuff. Follow this route if you're confident about the worth of your topic. (A secret: from my researches I've discovered that only a few follow this route, others will link their hubs with yours because they can earn indirectly while you earn, so you get your incoming links automatically). But don't forget to leave a link on social networking sites, especially twitter. When you see related people following you on twitter you're sure they've linked with your hub. I've seen it!

2. If you're writing on so-so topics and focusing on sells hubs you've to do keyword research and extensive backlinking.

Choose the route that suits you! Good luck! smile

1. AKN-London profile image61
        AKN-Londonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Andy for ideas and i like the first idea more because its easy for me to write on good topics! Appreciate for your help!

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
          PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's better to write good quality articles *and* use SEO.  The two are not mutually exclusive as "andycool" seems to imply.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Write more hubs.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Learn Keyword research and SEO.

3. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 5 years ago

these suggestions are great and i would read the FAQ's too...this will help you backlink,etc....advertising is important, so make sure you are doing that.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Your own hub on SEO should tell you how to increase traffic.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

2. Rosie2010 profile image83
      Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

5. Azure11 profile image88
    Azure11posted 5 years ago

And I have to add that you need to improve on your English or get someone to proof read it otherwise you won't get links from other people - I gave up trying to read one of your hubs because the English was just not very readable, sorry.

6. CyclingFitness profile image91
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

For someone involved in internet marketing I find it perplexing that you are asking for more help on getting traffic to hubs- surely you should know plenty about that as it's your job?

I'm afraid I 'turn off' a short way into your hubs as the language just doesn't flow to me. And i'm afraid I find the subjects of little interest personally too- please don't feel disheartned at that as I have my own sport and fitness background and therefore struggle to relate and read some of your hubs

Good luck in raising your traffic

7. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

I just looked at hubs.  Poor quality and/or spun, it seems.  The sort of stuff that gets flagged and taken down, unfortunately.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'm going to concentrate on writing hubs on the topics that I know best, and those topics only.  I've got a . . . .reputation for some other topics on this site, and in the cyberworld at large; but for me I think I need to stick to what I do well - and establish authority in those topics or "niches," if you will.

I think it's a mistake to just go random, and start trying to sell anything you can think of - unless of course, you're the net wizard that I am not.

I'm doing the shetoldme thing, and Best Reviewer - and I like doing that.  I've joined Ryankett's site, and submitted my first deal eee oh there today. . . .and Mr. Sunforged lead me to another site that I fully intend to use for the same purposes.

I think my advice here is this:  When you find people that you trust for reasons that may or may not be so apparent to you - go with your instincts and take their advice about things.

WryLit is another person on here that I'm positive is more successful than I, and seems very "straight up."  When you know someone knows more than you do - it pays to pay attention to what they say. . . .

I'm positive that this is a VERY hard industry to make a full time living in, but it's damn sure not impossible.

9. CJ Andrews profile image87
    CJ Andrewsposted 5 years ago

Some easy ways to get more traffic is to read some hubs on building traffic.  I did a couple last week that have helped me.  I have some more on the way - and there are others sitting out there to be read now.

10. Kate Mc Bride profile image82
    Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years ago

I  have been trying to learn how to get traffic to my hubs recently before writing more.Some of the replies here have been useful to me.Thanks

11. imatellmuva profile image85
    imatellmuvaposted 5 years ago

I post all of my articles on Facebook, and then my friends, share with their friends and so on. This is only one means of generating traffic. Like Wesman Todd Shaw, I write on subjects that I know about. Traffic IS best generated PERIOD by quality content, and following grammar and punctuation rules. You do want your hub traffic to expand beyond your brutha, your mutha, and the old lady down the street.

12. celebritie profile image75
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

I found a blog by Kim Roach called buzzblogger.com

she is creative about new ways to get traffic and she is a refreshing change from all the sources everyone else is using.

Also quality content is subjective to the reader, who determines what is quality? google, your fellow writers, your niche audience or you?

Some of the best content I have seen on the web gets zero traffic while the worst gets tons of it, so it makes me wonder.

13. buckey777 profile image68
    buckey777posted 5 years ago

Networking,  after I write a hub I go and Like and Share it on facebook. Many times that will in turn get more viewers who also relike and share. It has a good potential to bring in viewers who might not think about normally visiting your hub. Building your facebook and twitter account followers will help you out quite a bit.