jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Article sited for over-promotional

1. Sinea Pies profile image85
    Sinea Piesposted 5 years ago

Please... I need help.  I had a hub that I believed to be very good about The Dukan Diet. The hub is currently unpublished. It was sited for being overly promotional. 

All of the books I recommended were about the diet but I removed all but one.  Then I removed several links to TV shows by Dr. Oz about the diet.  Since there were 5 shows, I figured it was too much.  I eliminated the whole capsule, just to be on the safe side.  I did keep a clip from ABC news about the diet.  It is very good and I think my readers will enjoy it.

Then I unlinked names of famous people who succeeded on the diet because the links lead to sites about them but not the diet.  I even removed the link to diet's official website.  I am now running out of ideas.  I worked hard on this hub and I do want it to publish.

I have read the rules to try to understand where I messed up.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If you believe that you are now in compliance, you can resubmit the hub for publication. Then you may be able to restore some of the removed elements one by one, as long as you feel confident those do not break any rules.

3. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

The problem seems to be a general RSS feed to your Hubs, which includes links to Hubs that are unrelated to your Hub.

What I'd suggest, if you really want to keep an RSS feed in, is to create a tag-specific one (maybe "diets") using the instructions detailed here:
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubb … c-rss-feed

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Good luck putting the hub back together!