Has anyone done any products through Cafe Press?

1. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I'm thinking of doing a few things for one of my blogs, and wondered if anyone had done anything there, and how it was.

I joined long ago, but never did anything with it.  Just one of the many sites I joined in my "finding myself online" phase.

Now I'm thinking maybe that since I have a little (not much, but a little) brand recognition on at least one of my blogs, that I should try to promote myself a little with merchandise.  I'm just not sure, though, because I tend to give things up, and being a "brand" might be a little too much for me.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I sold a couple of ocicat products there. I've made like $8 total smile I guess if I pushed it more I could sell more but I find their products a bit expensive for people to buy.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

My son set up a line of products as a fundraiser for dregerclock.com. A historical society is raising money to restore a historical clock.

They have a lot of members, so they have made some money. I bought a few things. A  coffee mug, a totebag, a t shirt-- everything was of good quality and the logo imprints were well done.  I don't really know about the money-making potential, but the quality of the stuff looks reasonably good-- to quite good.