jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Well I am new to hubpages and would like to ask a question.

1. o0jopak0o profile image60
    o0jopak0oposted 5 years ago

Well as the subject says I am new to hubpages and would like to ask a content question. Well the question is, can i create hubs that are related to one product/website but one tells what the product/website is and one seperate hub for a tutorial and one is a different way to use that product. Well as a weird example, a what is google hubs, a tutorial on how to use google, and other ways can google be helpful to you. I like to seperate them because even if they are talking about the same subject, they are different hubs/articles all together.

Can I do this? or what is your advice on this one?

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You may do that.  However, you are only allowed two outgoing links per hub to any one domain.  You are not allowed to have most of your hubs linking to the same domain, either, so with only a handful of hubs, all showing links to the same domain, you could run into trouble.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You are free to do so, as long as the hubs are informative. Hubs created merely to promote a product or service are not allowed. Also, each hub must have an absolute minimum of 200 words, preferably 400-500 or more. You can link the hubs together with hyperlinks, links capsules, and/or by using the Groups feature.

4. o0jopak0o profile image60
    o0jopak0oposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply.