No New Contest in HubPages?

1. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

I remember that there was few contest in hubpages, like 28 days contest daily Puzzle questions, but from long time i never see any kind of contest,

contest create more interest of users, I suggest to team of hubpages to start few contest for members, it will also help users to increase hubscore and participate more here, there should be some entertainment big_smile

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

There was a contest all through April. They only do a contest every few months and I think they have plenty of other things on their minds right now.

3. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

People all have their different preferences, and that's fine; but, personally, I'm not a big fan of contests, competitions, or anything else that seems, to me, to be aimed at entertainment or anything that introduces competition.  I know some people like them because sometimes it's another chance to get some money.  I don't want compete for my money, or trust it to luck.  Puzzles, to me, remind me of fifth grade (or something).   lol

I ignore all contests and competitions and participate in spite of the fact that they're sometimes going on, as well as when they're not going on.

Anyway, just another viewpoint for the discussion on contests and puzzles.   smile  In spite of my blunt candor, I don't want this post to come across like "reading the riot act" whatsoever.  (It's just that I hate contests so much.   hmm  hmm  I'd love to see them all disappear forever.         smile