jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Adding multiple AdSense Ids

1. anujagarwal profile image69
    anujagarwalposted 5 years ago

Can anyone tell how to add an AdSense ad with different AdSense publisher Id on a single web page.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Simply log into the AdSense account, then use an HTML editor to insert the ad code that you get by generating ads within the AdSense account. Upload the page created with the HTML editor to the server via FTP.

anujagarwalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So, it means I can generate ad code by using my AdSense account and simply replace the second AdSense code and uploaad it.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The HTML editor has a feature called "insert HTML," which you will be using. Unless you have installed something to automatically run the code on all pages, which would cause problems, you should be OK by simply replacing the code.

Does that mean "google_ad_slot" in the AdSense code is not related with publisher-id as it can be replaced by any publisher id.

1. 0

Google expressly prohibits modifying AdSense ads. Therefore, you will have to replace the code in its entirety.

Actually, I want to know how to generate Ad code by simply having other's publisher-id as websites like HP do. HP is having our AdSense publisher-id and generate the ad code.

1. 0

There are probably plugins for Wordpress that will help automate that on a blog. You may contact AdSense directly. You may be able to find scripts that will do it for you on a website.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

But you are only allowed to have one Adsense account.

1. 0

That is correct.

working