jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why am I getting this message on some of my Hubs?

1. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I am getting a strange message on some of my hubs that have been already published a few weeks/days ago :

"This hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator."

These hubs seem to be unpublished, the URL`s are not working. They have been once reviewed and also received a certain amount of traffic. Actually 8 of my hubs have been removed as for today 08/09/2009. They are not marked as unpublished, deleted, nor need any revision in my admin area.

This Hub is one of them:

How to Effectively Use Digg Shouting Feature

Anyone has any ideea?

Cheers

Alex M.

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image60
      ASHWINSPGAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

sounds like your hub was flagged and you have edited and resubmitted it to be revised by admin. i cant think of anything else for that message you are getting. as for the link you posted your hub cannot be viewed by anyone till its published again. im not an expert sir but this is what most likely happened to your hubs

2. broalexdotinfo profile image60

It seems as those flaggers are back on business. Not to worry I own copyrights on the content and followed the rules and guidelines, actually I`m not a newbie on Hubpages.

I am aware that my hubs cannot be viewed by anyone till they are published again.
    Thanks for the useful information. As long as there is nothing wrong with my hubs, I wonder why they have been flagged.

Cheers

Alex M.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image84
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

When a user shows a pattern of violation, the entire account may be placed on probation, meaning that all hubs said user attempts to publish come through manual review before being published.  So even if your hubs have not been flagged, and in fact may never have been published, they will show this "submitted for publication" message until they've been cleared.

After a user has shown a consistant willingness and ability to publish hubs that meet our rules, the user may be cleared to publish on their own again.

3. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

You might want to e-mail team@hubpages.com and request a manual review.  From what I've seen, responses are quick and informative.

Good luck!

4. GoldenThread profile image59
    GoldenThreadposted 8 years ago

Your hubs seem great to me... not sure why that one got flagged. Hopefully it's a temporary blip. smile

5. broalexdotinfo profile image60

Thanks Maddie Ruud for the kind explanations, but my hubs have been published and reviewed a few days back (haven`t they been reviewed manually the first time they have been submitted? )

The question is in fact, how many times does a hub need to be reviewed ?
    Has this been discussed before on any thread?

Thanks
    Alex M.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image84
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If your account has been flagged, your hubs will require review every time you make changes to them.

6. broalexdotinfo profile image60

Maddie,

I thought only hubs could be flagged, the account can be flagged as well? Anyone is free to flag my hubs or thumb them up. The thing is that I haven`t been modifying my hubs lately, that`s why it seemed a bit weird to me.

Best
    Alex M.

working