jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

HubPages - the thing others don't know about me

1. psf profile image81
    psfposted 6 years ago

I joined in HubPages 3 weeks back. I was always having an idea of writing or blogging on internet and now it is materialized through HubPages (thanks HP). Now the problem is, I would like let my friends know about this, I would like them to visit my hubs and know the feedback. (I can send 'm an email) But I am bit shy and nervous to do that! would they think "oh buddy, I know you, don't you have any other job" - suggest me please

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Until you learn how to draw an income from HP, I wouldn't be telling friends about earning from HP or what powers HP.

If you just want them to visit your hub and read it, then send them a link to the hub. If the hub makes claims that they know isn't true? Then, maybe you should re-consider your method of writing and what you are telling people(readers).

Just a thought.

Btw- Welcome to Hubpages! smile

1. psf profile image81
      psfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil,

I didn't think about telling them about earning from HP, my idea is about just let them know something they don't know about me

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's okay to tell them about your hubs and have them read them. If they didn't know you are on HP, then feel free to tell them. But, refrain from telling them how you earn or can earn. Telling people how you earn from HP, could do more harm than good.

You're welcome. wink

working