jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

article topics??

1. clynn10884 profile image61
    clynn10884posted 5 years ago

I have written five articles for yahoo and so far four have been published, but for some reason I am having such a hard time thinking of something to write for hubpages. What is my problem? Does anyone have any ideas of how to help me. Thanks

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just write what interests you. Write what you know a lot about.  Try hopping hubs to get ideas for new hubs.

2. Danette Watt profile image86
      Danette Wattposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Reading other hubs is a good idea. Sometimes just a phrase one person writes can bring up ideas for your own hubs. Or it may be obvious to you that they can't write on the whole topic if its a broad one, so then you can take a different approach.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

What do you mean "for Yahoo?"

3. clynn10884 profile image61
    clynn10884posted 5 years ago

Thanks, Ill try. I write for yahoo. at contributor.yahoo.com

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Try searching Google on topics you are interested in. If you choose the Wonder Wheel it can give you some ideas. You find it on the left column after you do a search, it's under All Results.

I get my ideas due to my interests, or I see something on television or in a magazine, or I might write about an upcoming holiday.

5. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I agree with UW, I keep a word document where I jot down ideas for articles, and it is currently 29 pages long!

Also try to only write only about stuff that genuinely interests you, or you will soon get bored and your writing will be stilted.

Writing online for money is not for the faint-hearted, so if you are not really passionate about it there are a lot of much easier ways to turn a dollar