jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense registration

1. Arinze Hope profile image77
    Arinze Hopeposted 5 years ago

I am in need of a Google Adsense account.Pls can anyone help me with the registration so as to link it up with my Hub Ad registration.I will be grateful if someone will kindly help me out

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go to your my account page and click on the earning tab. From there you will need to click on configure google Adsense.

2. Arinze Hope profile image77
    Arinze Hopeposted 5 years ago

Really I have tried and it seem not to be going.I don't know if its my profile on hub that's the problem.They keep telling that my application is not approve.Susan can you help me to handle it ,I will gladly give you all the information needed for it.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Do you have a Google adsense account? your question makes me feel that you have yet to get approval from Google. You need to get your adsense account before you activate your hubpages account.
    It would also seem that you may have a 6 month waiting period because of your geographic location according to Google rules.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Nigeria would be among the countries where Google requires a minimum of 6 months web presence. Besides, a mere 3 hubs probably won't suffice.