jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Qassia member

1. 0
    buddingwriterposted 8 years ago

Am a new member of qassia. my qassia dollars are almost $4000.00(not real money). The catch is more qassia dollars you make, the higher your website would be on the list to receive more traffic. more qassie dollars, more traffic. There are members who are over $150,000.00. Sometimes I wonder if it makes sense. members like me would be at the bottom of the bucket for receiving traffic  hmm  you have the choice of writing original content for Qassie(which would earn you more points) or copying a duplicate from your other website. I use my hubs as my intels on qassie for qassie dollars/qassie points. by the way am I allowed to do that?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Why don't you ask them?

3. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I think what he's asking is if Hubpages objects to the practice of publishing hubs content elsewhere after publishing original content here.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Depending on if you have external links on your hubs or not. You are creating duplicate content this way, and hubs with external links are not allowed to be duplicate content.

5. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Oh smile

Lost me - his hubs are not his own writing in the first place, so I am not sure I see the point big_smile

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL I didn't check this. Maddie, you have something to work on! big_smile

7. 0

Firstly, who is Maddie? and who is this he? am a woman! and my name is marva. and a lot of my hubs I type out on my pc straight from my head. others I do after doing some research. so really am not sure who you all are talking bout.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm the Community Manager here at HubPages.  I helped you set up your account when the captcha wouldn't work for you, remember?

I'm not sure I understand your original question, but if you are asking whether you can post duplicate content here, you can (as Misha explained), as long as you own the rights to it, and it has no outbound links.  It will incur a HubScore penalty, but if you have no links on it, it will not be flagged and removed.  See the rules on promotion for more info.

8. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Umm, I would have thought Maddie is known to everybody here. Maddie Ruud, head moderator smile

As for you being a woman - how in the world were we going to figure this out? Your name does not give any clues, and being evil sexists as we are, we immediately assumed you are a man. big_smile

And we are talking about dropping outgoing links on duplicate content, which is against Hubpages TOS, whether or not you bothered to read it.

9. 0

I know you Maddie big_smile, no I dont post duplicate content here. gamergirl explained exactly what I meant. smile  . so you all are sexist huh misha?roll and for your info Mr. sexist, I did read. tongue  big_smile. but obviously no one bothered to read my profile otherwise you would have known am a woman.