jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How Can I Be a Successful Hubber?

1. 0
    klevifushaposted 5 years ago

I have signed up for Hub Pages not too long ago.  I love the website so far.  However, I would like some advice from you more experienced Hubbers out there on how to become successful.  Please share your advice and tips for all of us who are new to the site. 

Thank you.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Write. Write. Write.

Learn about keyword research and SEO.

Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write.

Learn from the keywords that send people to your hubs and which hubs get views, sales and clicks.

Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write.

1. 0
      klevifushaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.  As simple as that is, it's probably more useful than other advice.

2. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess I better get back to writting.. lol

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Please do realize there happens to be a difference between being a successful hubber and a successful hub writer.

A Successful Hubber, writes quality content, asks questions in the forums, asks questions in the questions section, answers other people's questions in the questions section, reads other people's hubs, takes part in voting for HubNuggets(reading hubs(hopefully leaving comments) and voting. Doing active things within the community will drive up your "Authorscore" which is the number on your profile.

By doing all the above, you receive a by-product of traffic and comments to your hubs, from those who are either grateful(exchanges view for view/comment for comment) or interested in what you write. You can reach 100 as far as Authorscore goes.

To be a Successful Hub Writer, requires writing quality content, getting unique clicks from traffic generated by search engines. Some people will argue that you should not have a need to learn SEO(search engine optimization)- to drive traffic to your hubs, but still be able to earn revenue. It is up to you whether or not, YOU believe these people. I personally don't buy it. Too many different variables to account for and SEO helps narrow those down somewhat.

Well, I guess I'm done. Good Luck. smile

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I reckon thats the short version, Ray? (your comment above) smile

4. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Simple, write the best content on a topic many people search for which isn't saturated.  Easy peasy! smile

5. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

If you can write what you like writing about and what people are looking for, your made.

Nearly forgot, welcome and good luck.

6. 0
    klevifushaposted 5 years ago

Thank you for you advice everyone.  I really appreciate your input.