jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. shampa sadhya profile image85
    shampa sadhyaposted 5 years ago

I am unable to link my google adsense account. In the affiliate settings when I click the google adsense report, the page I can view is totally blank. Sometimes it is asking to sign in and after doing so it is totally blank. What could be the reason? Do help. Thanks!

1. sarovai profile image61
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should know some basics about google adsense.

1.Do you have approved Google adsense account?

2. If so, Have you granted access for hubpages in your Google adsense account?

3. Once you grant access for the hubpages in google adsense account you will receive an email . Check you email and grant access for hubpages.

4. Then you sign in through hubpages and check , whatever you are doing now.

all the best.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Have you just applied for Adsense or have you been approved? It can take a few days to get approved.

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Login to your google adsense account in one tab of your browser. Then open another tab and then attempt to link adsense account with hubpages from there. This way you'll be able to link adsense account easily.

If you're not logged in to adsense interface in same browser then API attempts to send email for verification on your ID that is registered with google adsense program. So you have to link it from the URL sent on your email. Hope this helps.