jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Want some serious help

1. sairakhan profile image60
    sairakhanposted 5 years ago

My hubs have some problem...Almost every week one of my hub came for revision and i delete it because submit for publication again and again my dissable hub account...Now two more hubs came  for revison and i do not want to delete them...

These hubs are unpublished now therefore i cannot show you that hubpages.So i want to talk to some hub pages staff...

Plz help me how can i talk to hub page developer???

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

e mail them with a specific question about each hub. They may take a little time to reply but if you are open and honest with them they will try and help.

2. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When the Hubs were unpublished, you were sent an email for each one. Please read those emails very carefully. They will tell you what needs to be changed in order for them to be accepted when you submit for republication.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jason is right.  The email does give you a reason why the Hub was unpublished. 

I suggest you check the email and tell us the reason it gave.  Then we may be able to explain it to you.

3. padox2u profile image59
      padox2uposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may rewrite the hubs. Deleting the hub is not a good solution. It also happened to me. Then I rewrite the hubs . Hubpages are very smart  to point out  the main cause for unpublication notice . By email they tell you the exact reason for modification the hubs . Just do it . Your hubs will publish again.

4. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

However, I do like your avatar.

2. cre8tive profile image82
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

Hi Sairakahn

When your hubs are unpublished for revision you will get an email telling you the category reason your hub was unpublished i.e. 'overly promotional' or 'substandard'. This will give you a clue as to what is wrong.

I've read one the your hubs that is still live and think grammar and use of language may be one of the problems. The first couple of paragraphs were full of simple errors such as not using Capitals at the beginning of Proper Nouns i.e. Names and Places. No space between full stops and the start of the next sentence.

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, and while your ability to express yourself in English is good, your writing needs a little work -- but it's nothing that having it read by someone with a reasonable grasp of grammar wouldn't fix.

My suggestion as to how to proceed is to take case1workers advice and email Hubpages to clarify the reason for the hub being unpublished. If is it the grammar, then see if you can find someone to read through your hubs before you publish them.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

1. sairakhan profile image60
      sairakhanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks creative i am getting your point...i will try to fix grammar mistakes...