jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Need help

1. goddess888 profile image83
    goddess888posted 6 years ago

I asked a question and it is closed to new answers. I wonder why?
    I'm also trying to publish a hub - I was able to publish before and now I get "Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

I am new to hub pages.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thank you.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a quick look and your hubs were quite short with little extra content (photos, polls, links, subtitles.) Maybe try putting one in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum for advice.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

As for the question - I looked through your recent hubtivity and you've answered questions, but I can't see anywhere that you've asked any.

As for the warning - it means that your current hubs aren't quite up to the standards required here at Hubpages.

Go into each hub and see if there is a message in a black box at the top - then adhere to any warnings.

Have you had any hubs unpublished? They'll appear on your My Account page with a red highlight. You should clean them up and resubmit those.

Having a look through the FAQ can also help you find out what's appropriate and what's not, here at Hubpages. http://hubpages.com/faq/

goddess888posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for your help. So far there are not warnings on my hubs. I also have 2 unpublished hubs and for some reason I cannot publish them because I keep on getting the error message above.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Then you'd be best contacting the team.

goddess888posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you again!

working