Critique my Hubs please

1. 68
    SsvRrwQposted 5 years ago

I've been here a few days, and published a few hubs. I'm not really sure whether I'm 'getting it'. I'm looking for some feedback on the any of the following hubs: … ng-Courses … your-Ideas … Your-Needs

Thanks a lot!

1. TheOnlineBlogger profile image59
      TheOnlineBloggerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. Aficionada profile image93
        Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

TOB - This section of the forums, "Extreme Hub Makeover," is the one place where posting of links is allowed and encouraged.  It is the place where Hubbers come to ask others to look at specific Hubs and offer critiques and suggestions, just as SsvRrwQ has done correctly.

EDIT:  Here is a quote from

To be on safe side, we recommend that you establish a presence in the HubPages community before you post any links in the Forums. The only Forum you’re allowed to post links to a Hub in is the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum, and only a few times if you’re a new user in order to solicit feedback.

2. kschang profile image93
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A couple suggestions

1) One hub at a time, please.

2) The antivirus one is too short. You should explain what is the difference between spyware checker, antivirus, internet security, firewall, and so on. You don't need a full explanation (that would be another hub), but at the minimum you should explain what is a virus, what does antivirus do, and why you need it.

3) You should discuss some of the unique features offered by different antivirus vendors. For example, Panda Cloud Antivirus use P2P tech to spread new knowledge about virii instead of regular updates

4) You did not mention free alternatives at all, such as AVG, Commodo, AntiVir, Microsoft Defender, and so on.

5) You also did not mention multi-packs, bundles, and such which may decrease prices, as well as best time to upgrade (before April every year)