jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Help Working out why my 62 hubs get unpublished

1. Joshuad profile image78
    Joshuadposted 5 years ago

Hi, Am just adjusting on hubpages after getting approved by adsense, I realise that my whole hubs are unpublished. Although 3 have recieved some warnings and are unpublished earlier, still I don't know why my whole 59 hubs get unpublished at a time. Pls help??
    I still review some of them, and submitted for publication but still waiting for approval.
    What should I do??
    Where did I go wrong??

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Usually, when a few hubs get unpublished, and all hubs subsequently get unpublished as well, this is because moderators have decided that they need time to manually review the hubs. The way this works is that you should be sure that each and all of them are in compliance, then resubmit them one by one. This doesn't necessarily mean that all of them have problems.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

There is usually a reason for it being unpublished and will state why tongue content has to be your own and meet the standards as found in the 'Getting Started' or FAQ's hmm

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You need to visit your hubs and read the warning in the  black box at the top of the page. That should give you a clue as to why they were unpublished.

From a quick look at one of them, your English appears quite stilted and you may have had them unpublished for badly phrased or spun content.

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

the published hubs are unpublished so it's difficult to view and give an opinion.
    some reason for unpublshing are:
    shared isp;
    duplicated content
    not an English speaker
    too many affiliated links
    etc.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can view quite a few in the cache.

5. Joshuad profile image78

Thanks. But I only see warnings on 5 hubs out of 62 and I try to submit some new hubs but still don't get them published.
    For how long am I going to wait for the moderators to review a hub and get it published?
    72 hours already gone.

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Things tend to get delayed this period. Like I said, the warnings are on those that have already been moderated. The others, moderators suspect that there may be similar problems. Submit them after making sure they are all right. Be very patient. Send follow-up emails if it takes too long.

7. Joshuad profile image78

Yeah thanks I got it.

working