jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How can we get revenue from Ebay and Amazon ads?

1. countrywomen profile image61
    countrywomenposted 8 years ago

How can we get revenue from Ebay and Amazon Ads?

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It will take just 1000 Years for you to make $1 from e-bay+Amazon with the kind of things you publish and the way you write. You cannot make FOOL of People by just writing that you are from WASHINGTON. (People in Washington are smart) lol

countrywomenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

First of all hats off to your writing style and content. I really liked your articles. Also thanks for pointing out my defects in my writing and will try improving it. I am just a newbee and was looking for some suggestions from the forum. As for me being from Washington is concerned thats totally upto you whether you want to believe it or not. Have a good day.

2. Derek Houg profile image61
        Derek Hougposted 8 years ago in reply to this

From guidebaba's user profile:

"Guidebaba is a simple down to earn person."

Glass houses, my friend.

countrywomenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Derek,

Thanks for the support. Not everyone is a born writer or from a native english speaking origin. If we help each other to rise up instead of tearing each other down then we all would live a very fulfilling lives. Now coming to my question I just started getting some revenue from google(although in single digits so far) but haven't figured out yet how to set for ebay/amazon hence asked this question. I am not too smart to figure out certain things hence needed some guidance(Like Advertising for Dummies kind of feedback). Thanks to relache too for the link.

Adios amigo/amiga

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago
  3. efeglo profile image59
    efegloposted 8 years ago

You don't say, i better look for jobs somewhere else, than to wait o haaaaaaaa.

4. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

Why are people fighting on this forum I just can not understand it.
    I`ve made 200$ so far from Amazon as I`m not using eBay.

Alex M.

1. Emily404 profile image60
      Emily404posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wow- How'd you make $200? Are you reviewing items?

5. broalexdotinfo profile image61
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

No, actually I`ve sold 3 items through my affiliate banners. Two of them were 500$ each, some devices for improving female genital blood circulation (don`t really know how those work), that was pretty lucky. One book was sold through my hubs as well. And some other sales were made on one of my blogs, that was a grand total of 200$ in several months.

working