jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Photos

1. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

If the photo icon (?) has been removed from the top capsule bar, how can I add a photo in that capsule? I want the photo inside not under the capsule.  Must I redo the Hub? Thanks

puritycircle@usa.com

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I took a look at your hub and I think you have divided it into two text capsules. If you want the picture in the first text capsule ( i guess that is your question) you need to make your first capsule smaller  (About 150 words ) and add photo capsule beside it now introduce a text capsule with the rest of the text pasted into it. this way you will have your photo capsule on top.
      But adsense does well on top is the finding s of many hubbers.. so right now it is in a place where it can get more clicks smile

MsDoraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for responding.
        I appreciate you!

1. sofs profile image88

You are welcome I hope it helped. smile  Welcome to HP smile

MsDoraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to bother you again.  When I try to add the picture to the text capsule, it goes ABOVE or BELOW not beside.  I know you said I could add it beside the text capsule.  What am I not doing right?  Thanks.

1. sofs profile image88

The text capsule should be the first , click the right arrow on the photo capsule  and align it to the side. this way it falls in place.
              I hope this is clear and helps you smile

2. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

My expression of gratitude is late, but sincere.  You were a great help.  Now I'm managing pretty well.  Thanks to you!

1. sofs profile image88

Glad to help .. appreciate the feedback smilesmilesmile

working