jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why I am not getting paid?

1. hitender mohan profile image59
    hitender mohanposted 5 years ago

I have three hubs. Average score is more than 70%. About thousand  people have visited my blogs. Lot of advertisement are on my blog. Even then I did not get a single penny. nobody try to contact me. Where is the problem. Here is noway to ask the questions. I find only this way to ask question from Hubpages sponsors. If anybody understand me please must reply me.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you have an Adsense account? Hubpages does not pay you, affiliates do.
      You need an Adsense account to get paid with the HP Ads program.

All that being said, you won't earn much with 3 articles.

2. Randy Godwin profile image95
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your less than satisfactory command of the English language might be a large part of your problem.  You probably need an American mentor to peruse your writing before publishing here.  I admire your efforts, nonetheless!  smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you say one thousand people have visited your Hubs?  That's only enough to earn two or three dollars. 

If you've earned nothing, then check to make sure you set up your Adsense and Amazon accounts properly.

2. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 5 years ago

Keep writing hitender mohan - you need a lot more than three hubs to be paid; and even then it is a waiting game until your hubs are picked up by the search engines and traffic flows and readers click onto your ads. Took me about 18 months before I received my first  adsense payment.
    Have you joined the ebay, amazon and adsense affiliate programs? Keep writing and remember Rome was not built in a day......cheers