jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Did Google Goose the Panda Again?

1. J Sunhawk profile image80
    J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago

What in blazes is going at Google?

Did a search for cleaning furniture fabric, and I'm getting ridiculous sites with horribly spun crap. The stuff reads like random words plucked from a thesaurus.

For example:

"Learn to stay on top of the furnishings and possess it searching just like your day an individual brought that with such upholstery washing ideas...Initial vacuum all areas with the material protect such as the cushions, sides, again and also hands."

This is the "original" content that Google seeks and ranks on page one? I may as well buy spin software, generate gobbledygook and slop it all over the net. I might get lucky and land on page #1.

In another search I'm getting real estate for sale on a street in Georgia that happens to match the keywords I searched for.

Are these fools at Google trying to drive away traffic?

2. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

A lot of us have noticed the same thing. They removed our content to provide us with these 'quality' search results.... Bing and Yahoo now get all my searches. Google search ruined itself, in my opinion.

1. J Sunhawk profile image80
      J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

With stuff like this: "Allow plenty of time for you to dried up, if possible leave magically..." I think you're spot on.

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Time to let your fingers do the talking, move to Yahoo or Bing.