jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Want to know a fool proof way to increase your HubKarma?

1. Spirit Whisperer profile image84
    Spirit Whispererposted 5 years ago

Give love!
    Ssend this link to your loved ones and watch your HubKarma rise.
    No it is not a link to any of my hubs but once you click on this link you would have to be born with a heart stone not join in the celebration of love it contains.
    Sent with all my love!

2. CMCastro profile image86
    CMCastroposted 5 years ago

Bravo to this video, Spirit Whisperer. The message in the song could be interpreted as "Give Love A Way", not "Give Love Away". If you give love a way, you give love a personality which becomes you. Love is God and God is Love. God is in us, no matter if we acknowledge it or not. I looked at a piece of wood-which was from a big tree- that someone carved to look like a bear. It was actually being thrown out by someone in a neighboring town. I guess the person discarding it did not regard the artist's time consuming work to turn God's creation of a tree into something the artist actually loved. I think that is what happens to relationships. The only difference between the artist and the piece of wood is that only the artist can speak and feel emotion, and the piece of wood is an object.Relationships contain two hearts, two minds and two bodies. And to make love work the two in a relationship have to be on one accord to make it work.
    For years I have been singing the song by Amy Grant called "Love Will Find A Way." Perhaps I will write a hub about it. This song, Give Love, is another version of the song I have been singing. Life's Purpose is to give love a Way.

Spirit Whispererposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is uplifting isn't it?  Playing that video never fails to put a smile on my face.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Not wanting to rain on anybody's parade, but I doubt that sending round a youtube video will increase you HubKarma score, as this is based on how many other hubber's hubs that you link to and how much you interact with others in the HP community?

Love is great, but it won't increase your HubKarma score

Spirit Whispererposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi CMHypno I actually did a check on this and unfollowed everyone. I also stopped adding comment boxes to my hubs.   My hubscore continued to rise. The only time it ever went down was when I edited a hub. This would seem to contradict what you say but I am interested in what you have to say on the matter.
      I have since refollowed  the people I like as I like getting the notification whenever they publish new articles.
      The video is infectious and though logically your comment makes sense you of all people must realise that we are not logically motivated beings.
      Thank you for the comment though.