jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

My First Hub

1. Ardilla profile image77
    Ardillaposted 6 years ago

Hi! I got 23 views on the first day I published my first hub.

I think 23 on the first 24 hours is ok, right? I mean... how are you guys doing with your page views?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

your views are mainly and most likely from fellow Hubbers but the more you are read the better right??? Welcome.!

1. Cardisa profile image92
        Cardisaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't remember how many views I got for my first day on Hubpages but being here four months the views have increased. The Hub I published yesterday got 35 view within the first hour.

You can use the share button to share on facebook, twitter, digg, reddit and stumbleupon. Of course you will need to create accounts for each site. They will generate you some traffic.

By The way Welcome to HubPages!

2. mskills profile image92
      mskillsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Ardilla, greetings from another newbie.

In the two weeks since I joined, my total pageviews according to HubPages is just over 500 spread across 8 hubs.  Like PaulaHenry1 said, HP counts your own views so I estimate that at least 25% of those 500 are my own (I'm a chronic tweaker.) 

Looking over your first hub, I'm pretty impressed by your usage of the table capsule.  Your links to other hubs in the beginning of your article is good form as well, though I would recommend using your referral tracker code in links to HubPages so that you can capitalize on new signups.  You can find that info here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/trackers .

Good luck to you!  Posting in the forums is a great start, as I discovered a few days ago.

1. Ardilla profile image77
        Ardillaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, awesome tip! I didn't think about it smile

Thanks for being so kind big_smile

1. mskills profile image92
          mskillsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome.  The hardest part about being new to a website like this is figuring out the common practices.  Glad I could be a part of your initial HubPages experience.

working