jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google Ads

1. Deltachord profile image82
    Deltachordposted 8 years ago

Hi All,

Why do Google Ads stay on my HubPages when they refused my Hubs? Also, does anyone know why a page is refused? My HubPages are Music Reflections and A History of Chess.

2. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

Your hub on chess is content-wise very short and google might have monitored this hub when you have applied for the publisher code. Again you can request reconsideration of your application but please add some content to your chess hub. Music reflections is OK. Ads are displayed by default as you have compulsion to make a commercial hub for publishing a hub.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

We at HubPages can't predict why and can't help when your AdSense application is denied.  We don't have any more information than you do, so you need to take it up with Google themselves.

As far as ads, Google AdSense is displayed by default.  As long as you are not promoting anything and your hubs contain no outbound links, you can remove the ads by setting your ad level to "none" in the box at the top of each hub in edit mode.

Hope this helps.

4. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Deltachord, perhaps you can start a free blog at google's blogspot or a free website at googlepages. You then can re-apply for adsense id and MAYBE they will aprove your application.

I don't know?

5. Deltachord profile image82
    Deltachordposted 8 years ago

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I appreciate the help.