I need help.

1. Dallaa profile image60
    Dallaaposted 5 years ago

Hello to all,
    I really need help. Im a new hubber and im just really confussed. I have posted my first hub however I dont know where and how people read it? Also I would like to start up with google ad but I think I read that you have to be on the site for 6 months is this true? Basically how are my hubs read? How do I read all of yours and how can I begin to get paid its all confusing. Also how do I post my hubs to experianced hubbers for some feed back?

Sorry for all the questions but I really n eed help!

God Bless,

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Dalla..if you are from UK as mentioned in your profile you may not have to wait for six months you just need a few hubs after which  you can apply for Google Adsense. I guess you need to acquaint yourself with the FAQ's and the learning center info this will help you to have a better understanding of the site.
      Here you go ..

welcome to hubpages smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

The ideal scenario is that the search engines will find your articles and send people to them.

If you take part in discussions on the forum people will get to know you and will probably look at your articles. You can follow people whose hubs your are interested in reading.