Amazon Pics Linking and other questions.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

Ok, what I want to do is use an amazon product picture for a picture in my hub.  I would love it to be clickable, but I'm not sure how to go about that.  Also, would more than two clickable links to different amazon products go against the overpromotion rule?

If not possible, would having the picture and later an amazon capsule with the product for sale be okay for amazon copyright rules?

... or should I just say bugger it to new ideas?

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not going to happen, but what you CAN do, is put a nice good sized Amazon pic in your hub to let the readers see a close up of the item and put an Amazon capsule immediately below (or above).
      Write your description of the item so that everything wraps sweetly and this will attract the reader.

Edi:  you can have as many Amazon capsules in your hub as you want, so long as you have written 50 words for each capsule.

That is NOT a 50 word description - that is overall. So if your hubs contains 500 words, you can include 10 Amazon items (not capsules, unless you use 10 capsules set to one item).