jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. Gelo Balmaceda profile image60
    Gelo Balmacedaposted 5 years ago

how can i be paid for every hub i make? Can it be sent straight to my bank account? i dont have any credit cards to pay for paypal

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't get paid for every article you write...I guess you need to read the all the information provided through the link below. http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

Welcome to HP smile

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You do not need a bank account or credit card linked to your PayPal account in order to only receive money. If you plan to use your PayPal account to make payments and purchases, then the process is slightly more complicated. For the purposes of the HubPages Ad Program, all you need is an active personal PayPal account. You can read more info here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#paypal-questions

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe that some countries actually require PayPal account holders to link to a debit or credit card. From what I have understood, India has such a system.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you have an Adsense account?  You can't join the HubPages Ad program unless you have Adsense. 

If you don't have an Adsense account already, you'll have to wait six months as you live in the Phillipines.

2. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

There is no upfront payment for the individual articles you write. The articles will be yours for ever and you can generate income via affiliates such as AdSense, Hubpages Adprogram, Amazon, etc.

3. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

You don't need credit cards to get PayPal.  All you need is a bank account (and if you don't want PayPal getting involved with your "main" bank account, you can set up another one just to use with PayPal.

There are no charges to sign up with Pay Pal.