jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hubs need revision

1. amolreader profile image60
    amolreaderposted 5 years ago

I need to know what are the points that need revision in the following hubs:
    <links snipped>

I cant figure out whats needed and i really want to publish these again.
    help guys
    Thank you,
    Amol Nair

2. johndwilliams profile image85
    johndwilliamsposted 5 years ago

The links only show the Hubs as unpublished - it should tell you a reason at the top of your hubs, only you can see this as I recall

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

e mail hp staff and ask them if they can explain.
    read the e mail they sent carefully and ask them if you dont understand

4. wheelinallover profile image80
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

We are taken to an area which just shows your articles as no longer published.
    If hubpages blocked them, their is always a pop up box which lets you know why they were unpublished.
    I personally have had this happen several times. My business articles cause this more than I care to admit. I have only had to start completely over one time. I just remove what they find objectionable and fill it with something else if my hub becomes too short.
    I have never had to contact the hub pages staff to get republished because they tell me the problem in a pop up box and I just make changes.
    I have had to ask questions like you just did a few times so don't feel alone.

5. amolreader profile image60
    amolreaderposted 5 years ago

Hmmmm OK. But the issue is that the pop up box just displays all the general reasons why the hub might be blocked. It isnt specific. I have even made a few changes and submitted it for republishing. But still its blocked. Have sent HP guys a mail . Thanks a lot guys for helping out.