I need your thoughts and opinion

1. BundleBoy profile image70
    BundleBoyposted 5 years ago

As hubbers and writers we are looking to improve our writing by constantly measuring our success and learning from our mistakes.

1. As a fellow hubber /blogger what do you monitor every day?
    2. What are problems you face?
    3. What are the tools you wish you had to simply your measuring/learning process?

Just curious to know and I appreciate your time and thoughts.

2. MrSyntheticOil profile image61
    MrSyntheticOilposted 5 years ago

Interesting topic. I will not try to respond to all or each but one or two of these interest me at this time. A writing site ie, writing.com is one I use to read & review others' material and do a bit of writing. Another thing to keep in mind is reading blogs and articles helps with your creative writing skills. I'm making these suggestions because I know where of I speak. Get accustomed to using spell checker.
    One needs to be aware of the consequences of plagiarizing content. I've come across a situation where an author of a poem claimed ownership and collected $7,500 in an out-of-court settlement.

3. BundleBoy profile image70
    BundleBoyposted 5 years ago

Thanks for your thougts.

Plagiarism is a nuisance. Several of my hubs have been copied and I can confidently say it will be an issue in future too. It is painful to see the duplicate content siphon of some of my income.