jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How to solve a problem

1. munirahmadmughal profile image62
    munirahmadmughalposted 5 years ago

A problem is a difficulty which causes inconvenience to the person facing it. This world of us is mortal and transitory and so made that there is the rule of cause and effect. Hence whenever any problem arises try to find out its cause or causes. Removal of that cause will have the effect of solving the problem. Further here in this world every thing has angles and aspects. Arithmetically speaking if a problem is kept in a circle in its centre there will be 360 angles of it. All angles need proper setting and alignment to move the wheel of circle. Sometimes a single spoke is bent to such an extent that causes hindrance in moving of the wheel.As the law of depreciation is constantly at work hence immediate notice of the problem must be taken and the defect removed. If it is too late or the time expires the complications become unrepairable. Solution requires knowledge. Knowledge comes by studying or asking others. Some times the solution strikes to the mind but it is rare. Normal course is that it is to be found out with striving, exertion, labour and hard work. In short one should not loose heart and continue in searching the solution and the effort so made never goes unrewarded.
    May God bless all and every where.

1. days leaper profile image50
      days leaperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see you are a wise man.  Thank You, and may God Bless you -though I'm sure He has already.
      Asking Questions are the key to finding answers which lead to the solution/s.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is an interesting post you've made, however, I guess you are limited in your own understanding and usage of HP.

"Report a problem or Suggest a New Feature" isn't a location for putting up posts like the one you've posted. It is actually used for other things, like problems with inner workings of HP or to "suggest" a new feature for HP to weigh in on, about implementing.

Just a thought.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The post sounds more like a hub to me...............I also agree with Cagsil.

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

However in the current circumstances it is probably not totally irrelevant. smile